Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 6-
This week has been full of studies and getting ready to say goodbyes. My district came at the same time the Alpine German missionaries came and now they left. Its just the Greeks here in the MTC and the new sister we got. So, 11 people total at the MTC. Its so strange...but, I know all the missionaries that left will do amazing work out there! I cant believe I'm on week 6! This week our district learned the 1st vision by heart. That was hard, but so fun! Most of us can say it withing 20-30seconds. Haha!
Anyway, this sunday we had the amazing opportunity of meeting one of the mission presidents that served in Greece. They spoke Greek with us. It was soo cool! They told us all about it and what to prepare for! I'm so excited! We were also told who are trainers are for the field, but we weren't told who was going to go with who. But, its still exciting to know and hear about it. So, My companion and I were asked to be the New Sister Training Leaders up until we leave. And to be honest I love it!! I love being a sister training leader! I get to meet the new sisters, plan activities, go to meetings and help all of the sisters! Tomorrow, we will get our new batch of Alpine German missionaries and England south. My companion and I were also told that there was a sister staying here for an extra two weeks. And that we were going to be her companions. She's so awesome! I love having her apart of our companionship! She's from Madagascar! 
This week our lessons have been improving, and I've started to talk more! I really like planning lessons with my companion. Its so fun to really help and see what our investigators needs are! 
I have been reading a lot in the "Our Search For Happiness" book. Its so good! Its about Elder M. Russell Ballard who talks about the gospel and how it started. He also talks about personal experiences that relate to the gospel! One of the scriptures in it is Helaman 5:12. That scripture is soo good! This week Sister Lehmann and I finished Ether together and uhhhh its sooo good! All I can say is just read it!! Read the Book of Mormon! Its such a good book!! Its my favorite book of all time! 
So, today we are going to the city to go bowling, go to asda, and have some fun! We are all so excited! Since we are here for 9 weeks we get to go!! So excited, but not as excited to go to Greece and tell people about the gospel and how much it will bless their lives and bring families together! I think thats the greatest gift of all, is bringing people closer to Christ! I know how much I value my relationship with Him! I know we can all have Him as our best friend! 
I love this work!
Have a great week!!
Love you all! 
Sister Ramsay







No comments: