Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week 7-
How is it going??

I have two weeks left until I go to either Greece or Cyprus!! These next two weeks will be very interesting! I am so excited, but also very nervous about the language! I have heard the language usually isn't the same once you get out. I'm hoping and praying I will be able to still understand the people and bring them closer to Christ. This week has been actually really fun! My teachers were sharing their experience of serving in Greece and Cyprus. And it was so amazing! All the stories and miracles that happen in a mission make me want to leave right now! They even shared some pictures...Greece is sooooo beautiful!! I cant wait to be there! I've been praying for the people over there. My Teacher, brother Dale told me that what the people are experiencing in Greece is going to be humbling for us. He said what you hear and see will cause tears and make your heart swell. I know I will love the people! I already do now! 
Tomorrow is my last time going finding before I go out into the field:) So FUN!
We just got the new bunch of missionaries. There are so many of them! Since we only have two weeks left we haven't spent much time with them. We have so much study time! And some days I want more. There is so much I want to know:) But, its all good! The Lord always provides! We've now started teaching 45min lessons to our investigators and its been really good. My companion and I love doing our lessons! We've come up with some fun, creative ideas in teaching them:)
Oh something fun this week also, is that I started the "doctrine-nator". Its a tool in finding scriptures that fit with the investigators needs. Its been really helpful!
I hope you all had a good Halloween this past week!
I love you all so much!! Thank you for your support and love! It really means so much to me! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Have a fantastic week!!
Love you,

Sister Ramsay

No comments: