Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week 4
Υασασ! Τη Κανετε??

How are you all doing?:)

This week I had the amazing opportunity to go finding in Manchester! At first I was completely terrified but, once I got started talking to people! I really loved going around telling people about the Gospel!! It was so fun! My first 20 attempts didn't go as well....but, I didn't mind. As long as I keept trying, I felt good:) My goal was to give a Book of Mormon to out, but no one would take one. Most people would look at our badges for a good 2minutes and ask us who we were and then once we told them, they would walk away or say some pretty nasty things or make it clear they have a religion. It was definitely an interesting experience! My companion and I even met a lady that was interested, but her husband told her she couldn't meet with us. He yelled at us the entire time telling us we didn't have anything for her. She took a pamphlet with our website and info...so thats good:) 
Another person we talked to was a guy that was Muslim and he had a lot of questions for us. He really liked our responses. His questions were definitely not easy, but we did our best to answer them. On our way back to the MTC I really wanted to fulfill my goal and give out a Book of Mormon. On the train I met a young man named, Dan. He's about my age or a year older and he came and sat by me and smiled. He was looking at my badge and I told him it was Greek. He smiled again and asked me if I was a missionary and I told him I was, with an even bigger smile. Thats when the conversation boomed! He had a ton of questions. But what was amazing was that he has been looking for a religion for years. He has been investigating and looking, but hasn't been able to find one. And he knew a few things about the church, but he wanted to know more! AAHHHH! It was just sooooo amazing!! I asked him if he had read or heard of the Book of Mormon. He told me he had heard it, but never found a copy of it. That's when I pulled out a copy of the Book of Mormon and gave it to him!! He was so happy! I testified of it and told him if he read it he would come to love it as much as I do! He said he was so excited to read it and know more. It was a great day!! I know the Lord really puts us where we are supposed to be! 

This week I was also able to go on a church history tour. We took a bus and drove around Preston seeing where the first missionaries were. We also went to places were President Hinckley served. It was such a cool experience!! 

Love you all!! Keep me posted!

αδελφιε ΡΑΜΣΗ














No comments: