Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Week 5 τρια ευδουμαδες υπολοιπες!

Hello Everyone!!

 3 more weeks to go until I'm in Greece! These past few weeks have been flying by like crazy!!
This week we did a lot of grammar!! My teachers are really pushing us hard! I have to say this week was a bit hard on me--Greek wise...but, I still feel like I can push harder! This week we decided to change a few things in our lessons. We wanted the investigator to really feel the spirit. So, we sang to the investigator a hymn in Greek. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out...but, it turned out we harmonized really well and it made the investigator tear up. It was an amazing experience! My companion and I were later asked to sing for one of the devotionals. This week we were asked to memorize the 1st vision by next Monday. We've been studying for that every break we get! hah!
We are also called the hardest district! ha! Why? Because we have quizzes and a lot of reviews! We are also speaking Greek all the time! My teachers are very good with making sure we get what we need done! But, I have to say I love it!!  If anyone wants to take on a challenge I recommend learning Greek:) ha! Its so fun! And once you know Greek, learning other languages is easier! 
This week I have also been playing a lot of basketball during my sport time. A little too much:) I jammed two of my fingers...hahah but, I'm good! They are fine! 
Tomorrow we are going to Manchester to go finding again! My companion and I are really excited to go out and serve! I hope you all enjoy this week! I I love being here! I learn so much! 

Love you all so much!

Αδελφιε ΡΑΜΣΗ





No comments: