Wednesday, August 20, 2008

peanuts

Here is a difference I've experienced with raising boys instead of being around my zillion sisters growing up...
George taught the twins that their wee wee (we are potty training) is also called peanuts. I haven't corrected him because they all have lisps and it sounds really cute and I don't want to hear the real word over and over again because these twins and George say the word peanuts easily 500 times a day...well starting today at least. Its their favorite new word of the day!
Ow...you hurt my peanuts...
don't sit on my peanuts...
I've got to go wee wee...oh look here's my peanuts
You get the idea...over and over again. I've chuckled all day. Tomorrow I will ask them to stop and maybe correct George. Maybe tomorrow they will have forgotten!

5 comments:

Tanya D said...

Hilarious!

SwissMiss said...

I'm actually eating a peanut butter sandwich at the moment. It's totally true!!!

mindy said...

Forget? Hummm, my kids only forget things like putting their dishes in the dishwasher and making their beds. They will most definately remember to say peanuts---and probably very loudly during the middle of church...

swissscrapper said...

This made me laugh out loud. I can totally hear their little voices saying "peanuts" over and over. And yeah, good luck on that whole forgetting thing.

Kori said...

I agree! Hilarious! Thanks--I needed a good laugh!