Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Week 68 Merry Christmas!!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful week and Christmas! 
This week we had a lot of things going on! We baked a lot for members and investigators! And then handed them out on Sunday. We also had a lesson with Nathanael and he now has a baptismal date for 18th of Feb. Its really exciting! He's really happy and told a lot of the members on Sunday! It was really cute! We also had a few lessons with Xaritini! She is doing well! 
On Christmas Eve all the missionaries got together at the mission home to have dinner and a Christmas program done by President and the Senior couples. It was really good! 
On Christmas we went to chruch in the morning and the primary had a cute Christmas Program! They sang cute songs! It was adorable! And the youth read some scriptures! It was great! 
All of us missionaries here in Athens were invited to go eat lunch with a member. She made a lot of food for us! But it was so good! We then went and dropped off cookies to surprise one of our investigators. And then later in the day I had my skype call with my family:) It was really wonderful! I cant believe how much all my brothers have grown! Then we had dinner at a senior couples house and played some games. It was a beautiful evening. 
I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ! I know He lives! I know that it is only through Him that we can find pure joy! He has shown us the way! 
I love you all! And I hope you have a great week!!
Sister Ramsay

p.s We also went this past Pday to go see the Temple of Poseidon and the beach area 


























No comments: