Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 70 Last Transfer!

I will be transferred to Cyprus and I will end my mission there! I will also train a new sister over there! So this will be really fun! I am excited! She is from England. And that is all I know. :)
This week was a busy fun week! We went last monday ice skating with some of the elders. It was really fun! Some had never ice skated before so that made the experience even better :) haha
We also had a few more lessons with xaritini and she's getting ready for baptism. We also saw Nathanael. And he told me that he would have Sister Cigolini send me pictures of his baptism!! I will miss a lot of the people here! They have all touched my heart! 
This week we also had two birthdays. It was Marie's (President Heder's daughter) and President's birthday. I made her birthday cake and we came to the mission home and surprised her with the senior couples and AP's. It was a lot of fun! For President we wrote each a letter to him and out it on a card for him. 
This week we also had a training for when we start training again with the new sisters. 
We also planned a family history finding activity. We went to a square, where there was lots of people and set up a stand so people could see and had family photos out and we started talking to people about families. It went really well on friday and saturday
And during the week we also went to see Mary and start her family serach account. And we were able to get a name ready for the temple. She was sooo happy! It was really wonderful!
We also had Zone Training this week! A bunch of elders are going home next week so they gave their final testimonies. And the meeting was really good! The Zone Leaders talked about the Atonement and what it means to them. It was really inspiring. I learned so much from that meeting! And I want to invite all of you to find out for yourself what the Atonement means to you. Because as I have thought about it...I've come to realize it means everything! I need the Atonement everyday! 
I love being here! And I hope you all have a great week! 
Love,
Αδελφή Ράμση

Photos:
Ice Skating
last lesson with the young women







No comments: