Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 71 Larnaca Again

Hello!
I am now in Larnaca and I love it! I am with a new sister from England. Her name is Sister Hudson! She is so funny and sweet! I am really glad I get to be with her! I love being able to learn from her and help her into this new missionary life!
This week we were blessed to have two other sisters with us. They were supposed to go to Thess, but their apartment had no heating so they will be going over there on Wednesday. It has been really great splitting up the work with them and visiting as many people as we can!
We went to go see some of the members and less-actives to let them know that sisters were back in the area. Since I had been in Athens there hadnt been any sisters. And so it was really touching to see how many members remembered me and missed us. We went to go see a sister. And she had felt a bit lonely and so when we went over to see her it was so beautiful to see how much she appreciated us coming over and sharing a message with her. She even gave us a name of someone who might be interested in learning more and so that was wonderful! 
We also went door knocking and I was able to find the old lady I had met when I was here last time. Joan. She is a very sweet lady. When I had left Cyprus I wasnt able to reach her before I left and so when we came to her house her husband opened the door and told her "your friends are here" and she came over and was sooo happy to see me again. She had said that she had been hoping we would come back and so for months she was looking for us on the streets, but never found us. But it was a miracle to have been able to find her house again after 7months! She was so sweet! She even gave me a hug  with tears in her eyes as I was bearing testimony about prayer and that God loves her. She still is having a hard time with her son passing away...but she said she would pray about it. :)
I love missionary work! I love being able to feel the spirit constantly in my life! I know God loves each and everyone of us! He knows us! And cares about us! And I know we can ask at any moment for guidance and comfort!
Have a great week!
Love you all,
Sister Ramsay

One picture from Athens (pic with Carmen)
More pics...
The elders used the apartment when we left Larnaca, 7months ago...so...they made a bat "cave"! haha






No comments: