Friday, December 23, 2016

Week 67

This week we had lessons with charitini! And she is really progressing! She is wonderful in the lessons and came to chruch and our Christmas activity! It was amazing!
We also this week decided to do a Christmas finding activity by going caroling at a big square! And it rocked!! It was sooo fun!! Many people stopped and listened and took photos! It was great!! 
Also big news. Nathaneal has decided he wants to get baptized! So we will continue with lessons. He has been coming to church and all the acitivities and even caroling with us missionaries. So thats fun!! I am sorry I will keep it short this week but I love you all and wish you all a wonderful Merry Christmas! In church last sunday one of the speakers asked this question and I want to ask it to all of you. What gift will you give the Savior this year? I think this question is a very personal and beaitiful way to really think of the Savior as we celebrate His birth!
I love you all!
Merry Christmas!!!
Sister Ramsay




No comments: