Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 28 First Few Days in Cyprus! + Zone Conference in Athens

I don't know how to describe this place other than....Its Paradise!! Really, it is gorgeous! On the plane ride here I looked out the window and saw an island and was amazed that I was going to be serving there. And now here I am:) Its wonderful! Whats even better is the people. I havent had a lot of opportunities to talk to people, because of my knee. But I have gone to District meeting and met some of the missionaries here, who have told me all about the wonderful people here! The people here are very hard working and humble! I dont know them yet, but I love them! I also went to church on sunday and met a lot of the members here! They all have a light about them that just radiates! Its a blessing to be here and to see them and be able to learn from them! The members here work all week and only have sunday off. And every sunday they make church their priority. I love that! They are willing to do anything for the gospel! I hope someday I can become like them. Steadfast in the gospel. I love this work and cant wait to get out on my feet again! I know this work blesses lives!
I love you all:)
Have a great week!
Sister Ramsay



















No comments: