Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 29 Inside

This week I was inside again. This may seem as a surprise to you all. But, I learned so much this week of what Christ needs me to be. I am blessed with the opportunity to reflect on who I am and who I am serving. It was a wonderful week! I read a lot of General Conference talks to prepare me for when we get to watch it. I am very excited. I also found a wonderful quote from one of the talks that I love! "Do not live for the moment but rather for the eternities." That quote gave me so much perspective of how we should be viewing our days. My knee is actually getting a lot better! I wanted to thank you all for your prayers. I have definitely felt them:)
I can walk a little bit better and without my crutches too! So progress is really coming along. I still wont be able to bike for a good while. I still have pain, but a lot less than I did before. 
This week we were able to go to the church and help clean. We cleaned the inside and weeded the outside of the church. 
Cyprus has started to become hot now. Summer is coming early. ha. 
This past sunday was testimony meeting and I was able to sit in between two wonderful members! They have such a desire to do good! They asked me about my knee and how I was doing. They were so caring. I could definitely feel their love for me. The one lady to my side I had never met before asked all sorts of questions about me and then my knee. At the end of the conversation she smiled at me and said, "I'm proud of you." She didnt even know me...but that little phrase made me feel so much love and reassurance that everything will be okay:) 
I know God blesses us and shows His love for us through people. 
I hope you all have a great week!
Sister Ramsay

No comments: