Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 30 Outside!

This week has been really good! We went outside:) We walked everywhere!! That is how we get from place A to place B. Even if it takes us 2hours....(haha). So, we went to go visit members this week! One of them being Leah. She didn't come to church last Sunday, because she was very sick and so we went to go visit her and it turned out she was at the beach with another member. So, we dropped off a cute little note and treat for her at the beach. We also went and visited Antonia. We helped her with her groceries and talked to her about the Joseph Smith movie we will be showing at church next Sunday. She told us she would try to bring a friend. So, that was good!
This week we also had a specialized training by the assistants to the President. They had a lot of good new things that we will be doing now! We will have new ways of finding. We were encouraged to "think outside of the box" and to think of new ideas. It was a good training.
This past Sunday we also met a lady named, Kathy. She was invited to church by a member. She is from the Philippines and has lived here for 5 years. Her daughters, and family are all back in the Philippines. She is here just working for her family. But, She is the sweetest woman ever! One of her daughters is my age and it was so funny...we were talking about family and the church and she stops the conversations and smiles and says,"you remind me of my daughter." It was as if in that moment she somehow started to trust us, because I reminded her of her daughter. She later gave us her number and told us we could meet up sometime to have a lesson. I know when we were with her at church she felt the spirit. She may not have exactly known what she was feeling...but I know she knew it was good.
I know the gospel bless lives. And I am so eternally grateful that I have it in my life! And that I can share it with others!
I love you all very much! Keep me posted!
Love,
Sister Ramsay



No comments: