Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 13

Hey!
I've been in Greece one month now! I honestly cannot BELIEVE IT! Time really does fly!
This past week has been really ενδιαφερον! (interesting), because my companion and I have had a lot of meetings and preparing for the Christmas party coming up, and the President flying up to see us on sunday. We've been busy:) But, as usual I LOVE IT:)
So, this week we had a meeting on Wednesday via Skype with all of the districts and President. It was so fun to see all the missionaries in my district from the MTC again! They are all soo good at Greek now:)
The meeting was really helpful! President really got us pumped for Christmas!  On Thursday we saw the Stillo family! Oh I love them!! They are so funny! (They are members). The daughter, ειρηνη had been telling me that she didn't have any friends and was too scared to tell people about being mormon. I told her that Heavenly Father loves her and that when I get scared and dont know what to do I pray. Right now my biggest thing  is "to try"! We have to try new things in order to know the outcome. I told her I'm learning Greek and everyday I tell myself I have to try and work hard! As long as I do my best I know Heavenly Father willl bless us! I told her I knew a really good scripture to help her. I send her scripture verses every night and on sunday she told us she made a friend!!:) What was so cool was that she told us that because, of the scripture verses and us visting her and telling her she could do all things through Christ..sher decided to tell her friend she was mormon and her friend was interested in knowing more!!:) It was so wonderful! I know the Lord really provides when we trust in Him! 
On Friday we had 3 meetings and an interview with President! I was also told that I would have exchanges for two days next week. I was going to fly to Athens, but plans changed so im still in Thess, but with two different sisters on Tuesday and Wednesday. 
On Sunday we passed out all of our invitations for the Christmas party:)! We also practiced the musical number we are doing as a district together on next sunday. 

I love you all very much!! I love being here and learning so much! December is getting colder and colder so bundle up everyone:)
Here are a few photos of my companion and I. And me helping put up the Christmas tree for the Stillo family. 
Love you so much!
Love,
Sister Ramsay


No comments: