Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 14 Χριστουγεννα!!

How is everyone??
I want to first off wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

This week was sooo busy!! We started this week off with exchanges. I was with Sister Valles on Tuesday. That was so much fun!! She's amazing! We went to teach Milena together. She found Milena so it was soo amazing to see their relationship and much it had grown! Milena thinks my Greek is getting better, so she asked me to call her on the phone and catch up with her through out the week. But, what was funny was she called us a few days ago and thought I was Sister Indelicato. Hahah! 
Anyway, Sister Valles and I had an amazing time together! She left me a Christmas present and the cutest little sticky note with a quote. The quote was by James E. Faust:
Faith is the Power
Obedience is the price
Love is the motive
Spirit is the key
Christ is the Reason
I really love that! Christ really is the reason why we do things! I Hope we can all think of Christ and what He's done for us! 

We also did service this week! We were able to go and help out again at the warehouse. And afterward we gave a wrapped Book of Mormon to the manager of the service project. 
This week we visited the Stillo Family and the Koutouri Family! We love being able to serve and help them out in anyway we can! I love them so much! They are so fun to be with! 
On Saturday we had a young womens activity and only one of the young women could come with her mom. But, she's sooo fun!! Her name is Tasoula. She really is such a sweet young woman! We made cookies and chocolates together and gave them to the members at church on sunday
After the activity we went to the Christmas party! The Christmas party was such a blast! We brought food, and Tasoula did the music, and we decorated right before, and had soo many fun games. The senior couple helped out with organizing the games. So many people came! The members and investigators:) Even βερναδα and ελσα came!! It was a miracle! They both want to meet up with us and have some more lessons. We have only been able to visit βερναδα once while I've been here and ελσα met with the sisters before I was here. They are both from Albania. Most of the people we teach/meet are from, Albania, Russia, Nigeria, and Greece. 
I love them all so much!!!:) Wonderful people!! I know that God does prepare people for us! 
I love being here and learning new things!! I am sooooo grateful for this opportunity! I hope you all have a wonderful Χριστουγεννα!!:) I know this Christmas will be one of the BEST! Remember the Savior and what He has done for you this season! I love you all very much!
Let me know if I can do anything:)
Love,
Sister Ramsay

p.s I wont be able to email next Monday...I will be flying to Athens. I will be in Athens for a week. But I will write all of you the following week! Keep me updated! I love hearing from you all:)















No comments: