Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week 8 ειναι αυτα!!

How is it going??

 This is it! I have five days until I fly off to Greece! I am full of mixed emotions! This week has been crazy!! We've had a lot going on! We have been speaking Greek as much as possible this week! And it made me realize how much I know and how much I really don't. But, I've decided to look at this from the beginning of when I came here. I came here knowing nothing...but with a huge desire to learn. And now, I'm still far from knowing everything, but I've still got a huge desire to serve and bring people to Christ! I can't wait to do that! I know this first week will be really hard, but I pray that I can do my very best and do all I can to help the people over there! 
This week we had our last week of finding. Which was so fun! I was able to get a contact! Her name is Josephine. She has the most pure and sincere heart! She's from France! She told us how she's had a hard life and wants the gospel in her life. She agreed to meeting with the Manchester missionaries. I was so happy to see her smile and want this in her life!! The amazing thing about this was that she only knew a little English. I was so glad that I had studied French and German. I was able to talk with her the little french that I remembered.  It was so amazing! I dont think I ever thought I would use French or German again. But, I have! Its been really interesting to see the Lord's hand in this work!

Today was my last day of going to the temple and I honestly think I'm going to miss that the most! It is such a blessing to go once a week! It really is a place of peace and feeling God's love for us. I recommend you all go:) I love it! 

This is my last email in the MTC! I'll send more from Greece/Cyprus. 
I love you all!
Thank you for your support and love:)
love,
Αδελφιε ΡΑΜΣΗ

No comments: