Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 40 Love and Faith

Dear Friends and Family,

How are you all?
This week has been very interesting! On Tuesday we had transfers and no one got transferred from our district! Yay! 
And on Wednesday we had Zone Conference with Elder Kearon. It was really good! He spoke very powerfully! I learned a lot from that Conference. It really gave me strength for the rest of the week! 
However, my companion had been a bit down and I at first I didnt realize what was wrong and on the bus ride home from the Conference she told me she had been battling depression these past few months. And so we went home and talked about everything. And we called President and a therapist talked to her about her situation and she prayed about what she needed to do to get the help she needs. And her decision was to go home. I made it my goal to make her as happy as much as I could. So, we talked a lot and laughed. And we even got matching bracelets. :)
She wants to be with me up until she goes. So, tomorrow we will be going to Athens and we will figure out what we need to do. I think I will be staying there. But I will let you all know soon!
Thank you for your support!
Love you all!
Lots of love,
Sister Ramsay



No comments: