Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Week 51 Baptism!

This week was amazing!! I dont have words to describe my feelings!!
So this week started off with a few lessons we had with Loukas the Orthodox priest. We had a lesson on the Book of Mormon. And we talked about Christ and read some scriptures with him to help him understand. We also had a lesson with Nathaneal this week and he wants to finish th Book of Mormon. He loves going to church!
We also prepared all week for Souri's baptism by making a lot of food and going with her to her interview with president. When Saturday came we were all so excited and happy for her!! She is an amazing girl!! She was smiling and super happy! It was really funny. The water in the font was really hot and so when she came out she said, "I thought I was going to boil." She felt really good about it all. The next day on Sunday she got confirmed and it was a beautiful blessing! What made it so special was that she was in tears! You could see how the spirit had touched her. She was a real light all day! I am so very grateful to have been able to teach her the gospel of Jesus Christ and be apart of her life! She is a real blessing in my life! It is an experience I will never forget! She was prepared by God! Her faith and dedication to the Lord has been a strength to my testimony that I know Heavenly Father knows us individually and will work with each and everyone of us. Being able to see her progress in the gospel was a witness to me that God will refine us and humble us in our circumstances!
I love you all!!
Sister Ramsay
Sorry I cant send out any photos of the baptism, because it cant go on facebook or social media.
But these are the cookies we made for the batism:)

No comments: