Friday, September 30, 2016

Week 54 20th Birthday!

I wanted to thank you all for the Birthday wishes!! It really made my day!!
This week we had a lesson with a new investigator named Tzakoba. She is from Madagascar and is so sweet! We taught her the restoration and she loved it. She compared herself to Joseph Smith. It was so cute! She said, "I am Joseph Smith. I am looking for truth!" She agreed to praying and reading to know if it is true. We are excited to have another lesson with her this coming week!
We also had a lesson with Fatima this week right after church. Church this sunday was sooo amazing!! The speakers spoke on a topic that was exactly what Fatima needed to hear! It was such an amazing experience to me to see how the Lord really does work through us to bless others!! I have seen Him bless these people here in Greece! And I know He lives! He is aware of our situations and our desires!! Fatima really felt the spirit during church and loved having a lesson with us after. God is blessing her and that was really a miracle to see!
We also had the opportunity to go to the hospital to go see a new born baby of one of the members. She had a baby girl. And she was soo adorable. We were able to share a scripture with her that was in Moroni 8:17. Looking at the baby you could tell there was nothing more pure. She had just come from heaven. I know we are all God's children and we are all equally important to Him!! He always wants to bless us and care for us! I am grateful to be here and to see all these wonerful miracles.
Love you all,
Sister Ramsay





No comments: