Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 25 Lots of new projects!

This week our main focus was finding new people...So, we decided as a district we would do some more white boarding projects. We are now going to use our talents that we have been given to show people how much the gospel can bless us in so many different ways. One of the companionship bought a guitar and the other a ukulele. We will be playing happy songs to people that pass us by, by the seashore or by universities. People really love it! They smile and sometimes stop and listen and ask questions after. Its pretty neat! The other project we are working on is a we are making a Book of Mormon tower and having a table of Books of Mormon to hand out. And we are doing a free German class, which we are very pumped about!  We are starting a lot of new, but exciting things:)
We had a few little miracles happen...People started calling us to have lessons about the gospel! I know when we show the Lord how much we care for His people and work our hardest, He blesses us! I can definitely see His hand in everything we do! He is by our side:)
This week we had more lessons with Milena! We are working towards baptism with her! She is so wonderful! This week she called me and told me, "Sister Ramsay...I went to visit Marie (her friend) and I told her about the Book of Mormon and she really liked it!" Milena was so excited to tell me about her experience! hahah I absolutely love the people here!! 

I wanted to share a quote from Howard W. Hunter,
"The Lord promised that if we would be humble in times of need and turn to Him for aid, we would be made strong, and be blessed from on high."

I know that God has His hand stretched out towards us! He loves us and will do anything for us! He is here for us when we seek Him. We need to constantly seek Him! That is something that I have learned...He gave us our agency to choose. We need to choose Him. We need to follow Him. We need to do whatever we can to keep our relationship with Him! Its worth whatever it takes! I promise! "There is nothing in this world worth losing Celestial Kingdom."!!!
I love you all!
keep up the good work:)
Love you,
Sister Ramsay





No comments: