Monday, June 1, 2009

Watch out Pedestrians!

The little boys have each gotten something new to ride (all hand me downs) but they were excited. We finally put the training wheels on bikes for the twins and put the seat down for George (he would like the whole bike down a bit more-oh well). (Yes they all got really short haircuts when we were in England last week).

As soon as I took this picture they went back to their old big wheels...oh well!

I highly recommend boys of this age to fix all the bikes! They worked really hard all afternoon. Thanks guys!


4 comments:

mindy said...

Love the haircuts and the big-boy bikes! How fun! I can see them storming the neighborhood---no one will know what hit them! Yee-haw! Great pictures!

Randi said...

Looks like a perfect day. Especially for mom!

Dori said...

Hi Julie! Just wanted to say Hello...Love to visit your blog!

Cheryl said...

Hi you guys! I just saw one of your comments on Ganelle's and David's blog. You guys probably don't remember me but I'm David's little sister.

You're family is very cute...congratulations.