Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun


What a beautiful day to go to the beach! Here is my sister Mindy with the twins at Hayling Island by Portsbouth.
My husband told me recently that I could go to the beach with the 5 children every day in the summer....yeah right. I love the beach but I don't want to watch and rescue 5 children. I want to read and float on a tube. Also I hate the sandy mess. Its an hour and a half drive each way as well. So we may go once a week (if that) but this won't be a daily occurance. The twins loved getting soaked!
When we got home Tim ran out back and pooped in the garden. I hate potty training!!! Sorry no picture of that!

1 comment:

Beck said...

Jules, How fun to have your sister here and fun to see your blog! I didn't know! I will check back and look forward to some fun stuff! I can't believe how big they ALL are getting. You need to post one with Colin :) haha
Beck