Tuesday, July 8, 2008


Today was our last day of school! Yeah! Finally!!! We gave the teachers' their presents this morning and school was out by noon. Then I took the kids out to a chinese restaurant for lunch with a friend and her kids. Afterwards I ran to give blood because I'm crazy. Then George had an afterschool party, then swimming lessons and then I ran Monica and James to their afterschool party (hosted at the school by the school). We will zoom down to Switzerland for a few weeks on Friday. Very excited to have nice, hot weather! Pool here we come!

Other news: Colin was ordained a high priest and called as second councillor in the Bishopbric at our church! I'm not being released as RS president so we will just juggle the kids. I will sit next to helpful people during sacrament meeting!! ha ha. We are very excited for this new experience for Colin!

2 comments:

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

Yea, school is out!! Although now that we have had 5 weeks of summer vacation, I am ready for school to start up again. Have fun on your trip to Switzerland.
Congrats to Colin. That sure will make your life busy, but you will be blessed for all your service in the ward.

SwissMiss said...

What a gorgeous group! We want to see their gorgeous Mum, too!