Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 80 Camel Park and Moving

Hello!
This past Pday we went to camel park and rode a camel!!! It was soo much fun!! We had a great day!
This week was really busy! We moved to a new apartment!! We had a lot of boxes everywhere and a lot of cleaning. But we did it! :) And we got to meet some members and the Bulgarian family came to church this sunday!!! We had a really good turn out!! We also had the family history class this week and that was great! We had an investigator come:) It was fun!! He also introduced us to someone who was interested in knowing more about the church. So that was really cool! Also this past week I reached my 18 month mark. I am so grateful I can finish my companions training and be here a bit longer!!! I love this mission soooooo much!!!! I know God puts us in places we need to be! I love this gospel! I have felt so much joy and happiness sharing my testimony with the Greeks and Cypriots!!!! :)
I love you all,
Sister Ramsay
Moving...
The elders put hand weights in our fridge.
Panagiotis had a wig from the carnival and made us all try it on.


















No comments: