Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Week 75

How is everyone?
It was a beautiful busy week!
We went to go do service this week, but we decided to go a bit earlier in the morning and see if we could help even more. And we were able to do a lot more and it was great! We bagged up oranges! There were so many boxes!! We were given at the end two full bags of oranges. We had told them we are just volunteering. But they insisted. It was a lot of fun!
Some of the members were sick this week. So, we went to go drop of a note saying how much we love and appreciate them. We saw Leah this week and brought her some cookies. She is just such a wonderful person! I love her so!!
We did the banner this week again. And this time I decided to bring Books of Mormon in Bulgarian, Russian, and Romanian. And we handed them all out. It was really  a great day! A lady even came up to us and asked if she could have a Book of Mormon in Bulgarian. And she asked us to come to her home and teach her of gospel. We were so excited! We will have a lesson with her and her family tonight. I know that God loves all His children and will prepare them to be ready to accept the gospel! I love the gospel so much!! It really blesses lives! I have seen it.
I love you all so much!
I hope you have a great week
Love, 
Sister Ramsay


No comments: