Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 16 Athen's Trip

Hey!

So this past week I went to Athens. In Athens we had a Zone Conference. That was sooo good! We learned a lot of new things and ways to improve as missionaries! We also did some service activities. We cleaned a street and picked up all the trash. That was funny...we had some people walk by asking us what we were doing and we naturally responded with.."we want to clean this area up." and the people woukld say.."Oh...wow...Thank you.." They seemed very surprised. But I'm very grateful for every opportunity I have to serve. It has been really amazing! 

We also read the Book of Mormon in two days. All of us missionaries were in the misasion home. We read all day long taking little breaks trying to finish the Book. It was sooo good! Everyone took turns reading a page each and on the second day we finished and we were soooo HAPPY:)! The Book of Mormon is a true and inspired book from God! I know it is true! I know that when we are wanting answers and need guidance that the Book of Mormon is here to give us the guidance and answers we need! Heavenly Father has given us this Book as a tool for us to come back to Him! I really treasure it! READ IT and PRAY ABOUT IT:) I promise that when we read the scriptures and pray about them God gives us those answers that we are seeking. 

We also studied the Living Christ and had a testimony meeting on it. During that meeting I felt the spirit so strongly and it made me recognize all the wonderful blessings I have been given! I know Christ lives! I know He blesses us when we are obedient to His commandments. I know He loves us and will take care of us. I know that He is our Savior. I know that He understands everything we go through. And He will help us!

I love this gospel and this time that I have to serve the Lord! I know this is where I need to be. Tomorrow I will get a new companion. Her name is Sister Jansson. She's from Sweden. She's tall and blonde. I can't wait to serve with her and learn new things! I love you all and Hope you all hada  wonderful New Year!!

Love,
Sister Ramsay


Here are some of the pics from Athens:
We had some fun:p
P.S
There was SNOW IN ATHENS while I was there!! It snowed and there was ice on the road. I was pretty shocked.







No comments: