Saturday, January 30, 2010

girls

Stock Image - pink lips kiss.  fotosearch - search  stock photos,  pictures, images,  and photo clipart
I was driving in the car yesterday when I heard a conversation the twins were having...
Ben: I don't want to have a girlfriend
Tim: No Way they always want to kiss you right?
Ben: Oooo Gross
Tim: I don't want a girlfriend either
(They are 4...I don't think anyone is knocking down their door except their mother who smothers them with kisses...maybe I should give them some space)

3 comments:

mindy said...

just remind them of this conversation in 10 years...I love those guys---they never fail to crack me up!!!

Meike said...

that is just too funny. They are sooo cute. I always have to hold myself back not to kiss them :) I guess they are right.. girls only want to kiss :)

The Merz said...

Ohh I love your blog. So fun and beautiful pictures. Your life is just a fairytale story. Humorous boys, Jack has a little girl he says he loves. His dad told us that Lilly told her fam, "Jack likes me". Had her for a play date and all is on track for the betrothed! Hehe Have a great day my dear friend. Miss you and love to be able to connect like we do. Lucky age to live in.