Sunday, February 1, 2009

weekend sledding at elm





We spent a weekend up at Elm sledding with friends from church. It was beautfiul, sunny and warmish. The kids had a fabulous time. I forgot my camera and Colin took loads of pictures but didn't have a chip in his so I stole some pics off my friend's blog (thanks)! The sledding was 4km (2miles) long and took about 15 minutes. George cruised down so fast! Then we took the gondola back up the mountain. We stayed in a chalet up on the mountain. The food was delicious and the activities were amazing. What a wonderful weekend of beatiful sunshine, snow and friends!

2 comments:

mindy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Now that's why you live in Switzerland, eh? Sounds like a heavenly weekend! Glad you're back though! I always miss the e-mails:)

Does anyone else wonder if these word verifications are really just secret messages?

lydia said...

I'm not jelous, (Much) even though we have snow.

So glad your having fun.