Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here we go again...

Its day one of potty training. The two boys have both been willing to comply today so I feel as if the stars have aligned and maybe just maybe we can stop using diapers. I was at the grocery store yesterday and there was a 3 for 2 offer on huggies diapers. I reached for it and then my brain clicked...what am I doing???? Do I really want to go through that many more diapers???? I probably will but I don't want to! So the resolve has hit and I've pottied them every half an hour. No accidents yet but its still early!

4 comments:

mindy said...

You can do it! Keep telling yourself that your will power is stronger than those two munchkins...hummm, maybe you should've bought the diapers just in case...I mean "YOU CAN DO IT!"

Julie Ramsay said...

They each had one accident yesterday (one number 2 and the other kids did a number 1). So not soooo bad. Today they went to preschool so I put a diaper on but I will take the diaper off when they come home...

mindy said...

Not too bad of a start! YOU CAN DO IT! GO JULIE!!! Remember, I'm here for you! And if it ever feels like it's too much to handle, there's always chocolate---and bribery.

lydia said...

Go Girl

Here's to a diaper free house.

You can do it.