Sunday, January 22, 2012

ode to George

George is an old soul.

Very logical. Very rational.

Anyway for the last few months I've been REALLY on the ball. Every time I went to unload the dishwasher...I had already done it! aMAZing! Don't even remember doing it? But I must have because I live with a bunch of males and if I don't do it then it probably didn't get done. Anyway I had a friend stay over for a couple night and she's the one that filled me in that it was the phantom named George. He told her he likes to do it to make me happy. Such a sweet boy. Now I know I'm not losing my mind...it was always kind, sweet lovely George.

4 comments:

Tanya D said...

So sweet!!!

Amy said...

Aw! What a kind, considerate boy he is!

wendysue said...

Is he for real? What a lucky wife he'll have!

Megan said...

So sweet!