Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ramsay Family Blog!

Hello World! The Ramsays have finally entered the blogging world. Don't really know much about blogs but I do enjoy reading them! I'll try to keep you entertained with our hilarious life! Potty training is top of my to do list. ARGH!!! We've already been through a bunch of Thomas the Train underpants today and I still have a few spots to carpet spray (that is why I am here avoiding it). We're back in diapers now until tomorrow....
We went camping in Wales over the weekend and wow was it beautiful! Welsh is everywhere! I thought it was a dying language but it was alive and well over there! Its a crazy language and I couldn't understand it one bit. Such interesting cultures everywhere. Well it was a bit early to go camping and it was cold and rainy so after the three older kids fell into the lake and then after going to the beach we didn't have any dry clothes left that we came home a day early. I will post a picture if I find a good one. Most of the pictures I'm screaming I think!

8 comments:

Darin, Kyla, and kids said...

Sweet family, Julie and Colin! I like the start of your blog! Now we are both beginners, but it will be fun. Good luck on the training.

swissscrapper said...

laughing here. Not AT you, but with you. I would have come home a day early, too! AT least no one drowned, right? :)

Blogging is totally addicting. I find myself writing posts in my head about every little thing that occurs during the day. By night, when I have time to write, they have of course all been forgotten. But still, it's way fun.

threeorangewhips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya D said...

Glad to see you blogging. The pics of your kids are lovely. Can't wait to read about more of your adventures.

SwissMiss said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I'll be looking forward to hearing about your exploits.

Tanya D said...

To explain the deleted comment, I accidently posted my comment under Tyler's account, so I deleted it and reposted.

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

I love the blog Julie. I miss your kids. I had such a great time being in your home last month. Good luck with the potty training. We are doing the same thing at our house...thank goodness for sticker charts, carpet spray, and pull-ups.

Kori said...

Welcome to blog world! Beautiful family picture!